Simply ordinary observations from an ordinary person - sometimes having to do with health care issues, sometimes not. Topics will change as my attention wanders. Yours probably will too....

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry merry merry....

My goodness. Looks like my blog went on Christmas vacation while I was playing hostess, tour guide, and party goer. I'm feeling a bit licked clean - sort of like my mini-trifle dish here which was once filled with a Gingerbread, Toasted Almond, and Lemon Curd trifle. (My own invention and it was awesomely delicious as you can see from the dish. Ooops. I typed crud instead of curd. It was lemon curd!)

Things are almost back to normal now. The crumbs are vaccuumed, leftovers wrapped, wine glasses washed, bathroom restocked, recycling bin filled, and tree skirt straightened. The out of town visitors have departed, and it's just me, the cats, and new Sony Bravia flatscreen TV in the house tonight. I plan to light the new lavender spa candle, put on the new cushy socks, open one of the bottles of wine, and watch a DVD. Sounds nice doesn't it?

But what the heck - the credit card statement arrived today. Party poopers.

No comments: